This page explains how to generate reports on vehicle maintenance. To set up maintenance information (When last service was preformed, when next is due, etc.) Start here.
There are two options for obtaining the Periodic Service Report:
- Navigate to Reports -> Maintenance Reports -> Periodic Service
- Choose a group to run the report for or leave selected on "All Vehicles". Choose to run the report based on Engine Hours or leave on Odometer or Date.
- Click 'Run Report'
Here is an example of a basic Periodic Service Report that is set up for oil changes. Vehicles that are overdue display as red. To the right, you can see the Service Notes per vehicle, with a reminder that the #1 Column is for Oil Changes, as well as specific notes for that vehicle:
(For more details on Downloading or Emailing reports, see this guide.)
Setting up the report to be emailed to you periodically:
- Navigate to Reports, then at the top of the list will be a Scheduled Reports button.
- Click that button and then click the Schedule a Report button.
- Select Periodic Service from the Report Options dropdown menu.
- Then you’ll need to select the following:
- Whether you want it for a specific vehicle, specific group of vehicles or all vehicles.
- Whether you want it to run based on Odometer/Date or Engine Hours.
- Desired name of the report
- Schedule/Time Period (i.e. Daily(Yesterday))
- Format(i.e. XLSX, CSV, HTML)
- Recipients of the report
- Click save to finalize.
Note: Periodic Service Reports are available to all users, however Pro users have the additional option of live alerts. If you would like your fleet mechanic to receive an email or text when a vehicle is due for maintenance on a per vehicle basis, you can create an alert under the Alerts section. You can click here to get more information about creating alerts. Alternatively, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 979 3442 option 2 and we would be happy to set it up for you. Just let us know:
- What email addresses and/or phone numbers you would like the alert to be sent to
- When you would like to receive the alert(i.e. 500 miles before service is due, 100 miles before, etc.)
(For more information on Standard vs. Pro, click here.)