This page explains how to generate reports on vehicle maintenance. To set up maintenance information (When last service was preformed, when next is due, etc.) Start here.
There are two options for obtaining the Periodic Service Report:
- Navigate to Reports -> Group Summary
- Select 'Periodic Service Report' from the list of reports
- Click 'Get Report'
Here is an example of a basic Periodic Service Report that is set up for oil changes. Vehicles that are overdue display as red. To the right, you can see the Service Notes per vehicle, with a reminder that the #1 Column is for Oil Changes, as well as specific notes for that vehicle:
(For more details on Downloading or Emailing reports, see this guide.)
- Navigate to Administration -> Report Job Admin
- In the ReportJob ID box in the top right, type in 'maintenance' (no spaces allowed), Click 'New'
- Select the maintenance report and Click 'Edit'
- Fill out the fields with the Description, Interval, Recipient's email address (separated by a comma if more than one)
- Select Group Summary: Periodic Service Report from the Group Report drop-down list
- Select the Group of vehicles you'd like to run the report on
- Click Change to save the report
Note: Periodic Maintenance Reports are available to all users, however Pro Users have the additional option of live alerts. If you would like your fleet mechanic to receive an email or text when a vehicle is due for maintenance on a per vehicle basis, contact support at email@example.com and we would be happy to set it up for you. Just let us know:
- What email address or phone number you would like the alert texted/emailed to
- When you would like to receive the alert. (I.e., 500 miles before service is due, or 200 miles before, etc.)
(For more information on Standard vs. Pro, click here.)