- From the reports menu, select Group Summary
- Select the "Received Event Counts" option.
- Use the drop-down to choose either "All", "Idle" or "Speeding".
- Click "Get Report".
The above guide lists the number of these Idle events. If you'd like to see total time spent idling, please see this guide.
- Idle: If the engine of a vehicle has been running for 6 minutes without a Moving event, an Idle event is reported.
- Speeding: A speeding event indicates that the vehicle is driving faster than the maximum threshold set for that specific vehicle. The default value is 72 mph, but can be changed under Administration->Vehicle Admin, and updating the field 'Maximum Speed.' Speeding events are not based on the posted speed limit, simply by exceeding the maximum speed set in that field. What is considered 'speeding' will vary greatly depending on the vehicle and state law.
For a complete list of Event Definitions, please see this guide.
Tip: Remember you can also export reports to CSV, Excel, etc. Click here for details.