Your company's ClearPathGPS system administrator is authorized to create / update / delete users in the ClearPathGPS Portal.
- Navigate to Administration->User Admin
- Enter an email address in the "User Email:" field, and click 'New'
- Select the newly created user and then click 'Send Welcome Email'
- This will provide the user with a temporary password
- The 'Send Welcome Email' function can be used to remind users of their current password even after it has been changed.
- To edit user, select the circle to the left of their email and click 'Edit'
- On the next page, enter the users name, change permissions, etc, and click "Change"
- All new users are default to just the "User" level permissions. See below for details of different permission levels.
- You can control which vehicles a user can see by creating groups and then editing the users "Authorized Groups". Instructions for this can be found here.
User Permissions / "Default ACL Role"