There are a few different options for adjusting the time zone of your ClearPathGPS account:
If you'd like to adjust the default Time Zone for your whole account, please email email@example.com, or call (805) 979-3442 and we will quickly do so. This will change the time zone of any automated reports you receive, as well as new User's default time zones.
If you have a User in a different state and they would like a time zone set specifically to them, rather than the time zone of the overall account, have someone with Admin privileges in your account:
- Navigate to Administration -> User Admin
- Select the User you wish to edit
- Select 'Edit'
- Select the Time Zone desired from the drop-down menu:
5. Select 'Change' at the bottom to save the changes
This is useful when you are talking to a driver or customer in a different time zone and you would like to see the map and reports from their Time Zone's perspective. Any changes made this way will only last for this session, meaning the next time you log in your Time Zone will be back to your User's default.
- From the Map Page, select the TimeZone from the drop down Menu: