Your company's ClearPathGPS system administrator is authorized to create / update / delete users in the ClearPathGPS Portal for instructions on how to do this click here.
An admin user can also set users to only be able to see a certain group or groups of vehicles. This is controlled on the user admin page by editing a user and scrolling to the section called authorized groups. You can learn how to create and edit groups here.
- Newly created users have their first authorized group set to 'all'
- The 'all' group is a default group that cannot be edited, it includes all the trackers in your ClearPathGPS account.
- Once you have created your groups and added the vehicles you can select up to ten different authorized groups for the user to have access to.
- Please note, the user will still have an option when looking at the group map or group reports that says "All Vehicles" however this simply all of trackers in the groups they are authorized to view pooled together.
- The "First Login Page" refers to which page the user will be taken to when you as you login.
- Fleet Map = Group Map
- Device Map = Vehicle Map
- Fleet Reports = Group Detail Reports
- Device Report = Vehicle Detail Reports
- The "Preferred Vehicle ID" setting allows you to get a default tracker that will be preselected on the vehicle map or vehicle detail report pages.