Admin users are authorized to create / edit / delete other users in the ClearPathGPS Portal, for instructions on how to do this check out this page.
An admin user can also set users to only be able to see a certain group or groups of vehicles. This is controlled on the user admin page by editing a user and navigating to the "Role/Permissions" tab. From here, you can toggle the 'Restrict Vehicle Group Access' and select which groups the user can access from the drop down menu. See below for additional notes.
- Newly created users are authorized to see all tracked assets by default
- The 'all' group is a default group that cannot be edited, it includes all the trackers in your ClearPathGPS account.
- If you've already created groups and added the assets to the group you can select up to ten different authorized groups for the user to have access to.
- To learn how to create and edit groups check out this page.
- Note, the user will still have an option when looking at the group map or group reports that says "All Vehicles" however this simply all of trackers in the groups they are authorized to view pooled together.
- Important: If you are restricting a user to own see certain groups, it is advised that you do not set their 'Role' to be anything higher than Manager. A user with an Admin role would be able to adjust their own user settings to see all Groups.
- To learn more about different roles go to the section at the bottom of this page.