Note: Service Titan integration requires a Pro Edition subscription. Please contact your ClearPathGPS Sales Representative for more information.
Just email or call for assistance!
How it works:
- Every vehicle event received by ClearPathGPS is checked against a notification rule (see below)
- The rule queues the event to be sent to ServiceTitan
- Every 30 seconds the queued data is transmitted to ServiceTitan
- ServiceTitan displays your vehicles' location
Step 1) Setup - ServiceTitan:
- REQUIRED: Request a "GPS ENABLED API KEY" from your ServiceTitan account manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Locate the "Vehicle ID's" for your fleet on the ClearPathGPS Admin->Vehicle Admin page. The "id" begins with "cp" and then a six digit number. Keep this information open and proceed to...
- Login to Service Titan : Navigate to Settings->Integrations->GPS
- Click "Add" at the top, and select Name -> "ClearPathGPS", leave everything else blank and click "Save"
- Click "Edit" to edit the "ClearPathGPS" provider
- Click the "Devices" tab
- Add the devices (using the cp # from ClearPathGPS) and assign them to your tech's
- Click Save when complete
Step 2) Setup - ClearPathGPS:
- Create a rule (Administration -> Rule Admin)
- The rule must be named : x-api-servicetitan
- Edit the rule with the following settings:
- Notification Email : <Leave Blank>
- System Rule : n/a
- Active : Yes
- Cron Rule : No
- Description : Service Titan Integration
- Rule Selector : (true)
- Trigger Action : Check Only "Queue"
- Minimum Interval : 0 Seconds
- Interval Reset : Yes
- Predefined Actions : <Leave Blank>
- EMail Subject : <Leave Blank>
- EMail Message:
"apiKey":"GPS API KEY PROVIDED BY SERVICE TITAN GOES HERE BETWEEN THESE QUOTES",
- SMS Message : <Leave Blank>
- Vehicle ID: All Vehicles
- [Note if only a group of vehicles is desired, select All Vehicles - but specify $InGroup("<groupID>") in the Rule Selector
- Status Code: All Codes
- Notifications must be enabled for the rule to send the vehicle's current location to ServiceTitan. Check the setting : Admin->Vehicle Admin->Select Vehicle->Edit->Notfiy Enable (Yes)
You account manager is happy to help undertake these configuration steps. Just email or call for assistance!