As of January 1st 2023 the VisTracks ELD Software will be sunsetted. ClearPathGPS has partnered with Apollo ELD to provide an improved digital Hours of Service solution to our customers. All existing ELD hardware options are compatible with the Apollo software and pricing remains the same. Migrating to Apollo is quick and easy; other than ensuring your drivers have the new mobile application installed on their devices there is no additional setup! See below for additional details.
- To begin the switch from VisTracks to Apollo, please contact support stating you need to start the migration process. Migration by the support team involves us transferring all of your administrative users, driver profiles, equipment profiles and other settings from VisTracks into Apollo.
- You will receive a follow up email with details of how to login into the new ELD platform as an administrative user as well as direction on downloading the Apollo ELD Driver app on their smart phones or tablets.
- Once you have installed the driver ELD app on all or at least some of your devices. Reply back to support letting them know which drivers are about to start using the application. Support will then complete transfer the last 14 days of a drivers logs from VisTracks into Apollo.
Links to downloading the driver app can be found in this article Apollo ELD - Driver Guide as well as everything that drivers will need to know to get started.
- The Apollo ELD Web portal for administrative users can be accessed at by clicking this link.
- If support has already confirmed that your migration has been initiated then you can navigate to this page and login with your VisTracks credentials.
- Upon login you will be asked to update your password. Once you have logged in, you should see all of the driver and equipment profiles that you had in your VisTracks account.
As noted above, the last 14 days of driver logs will be brought over from VisTracks into Apollo. This part of the migration may not occur immediately. The migration of driver logs should ideally take place once each or all drivers are ready to use Apollo ELD and have completely stopped using VisTracks. Support representatives will work with customers on a case by case basis to ensure this step takes place at the appropriate time.