Changes that affect your billing are handled by our Customer Support Department.
Please open a ticket here to make these changes:
- Suspending a tracker- If you won't be using a device please contact support to place the device in Suspend mode. The device will stop tracking, but will retain all of its tracking data for you to access in your account. Also, the device will remain active on the cellular networks so that it can be unsuspended in the future. Trackers in Suspend mode bill at $5 per month. You can Unsuspend at any time free of charge.
- Unsuspending a tracker- Please contact support and we will get the device tracking again for you. It's a good time to update the Vehicle's Odometer in the Vehicle Admin page as the odometer doesn't update when a tracker is suspended.
- Canceling a tracker- To cancel or delete a tracker, please contact support. Important:
- When a device is canceled, it will be deleted from your account and all of its tracking history erased. This tracking history cannot be recovered. Please download any reports you may need of the device's tracking history for your records if you need to.
- After a device is deleted, it will be deactivated off of the cell phone network. If you decide at a later date you wish to reactivate the device and use it again, there is a $45 re-activation fee. Older trackers cannot be re-activated as the cellular carriers won't allow it. If you plan on reusing a tracker or need to keep the tracking history, Suspend is your best option.
- Adding a tracker- Please contact support to add more trackers. Be sure to note if you need any extra cables or adapters included with your order. We will email you an order form to review and select your shipping preference.
If you prefer, you can reach Support at (805) 979-3442, Option 3 for Billing