Getting Started with VisTracks ELD
- To get started with your ELD setup you will need to login to the VisTracks admin portal here.
- A welcome email for your ELD service should have been sent to you and will include a temporary password for you to login with.
- Please note: The VisTracks ELD and ClearPathGPS portal are not directly linked and so your logins are separate.
- Once you have logged in you will need to create driver profiles and equipment profiles to be able to start using the ELD system.
- Each driver must have their own login to the system and each vehicle that requires an ELD must also have an equipment profile.
- Please see the following articles on how to do this
- If you have received your ELD hardware, created the profiles described above and downloaded the app onto your drivers smart phones or tablets then you are ready to install and use the system.
- The VisTracks app can be downloaded for Apple devices here and Android devices here.
- Please note: ClearPathGPS does not provide tablets or smart phones.