The Virtual Timecard report is a powerful resource for getting a summary of a vehicle's activity for the day. Each line typically represents a trip that the vehicle took.
The "Default" report summarizes any activity between a "Moving" event and a "Stop" event being sent by the device.
- Please note a stop event does not necessarily mean the ignition of the vehicle was turned off.
- For most devices a stop event is sent after the tracker registers that the vehicle has been stationary for 90 seconds.
- For some devices a stop is registered prior to every ignition off.
- Please contact ClearPathGPS support for verification of stop reporting for your particular model of tracker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can filter this report further by using one of the other drop down options that allows to customize the trips that show based on a minimum stop time.
- The options for this are minimum stops of 1, 5, 10, 20, or 30 minutes.
The "Based on Ignition On/Off Status Codes" version of the virtual timecard summarizes each trip that a vehicle took between an "Ignition_On" and an "Ignition_Off" event.
- Please note, this could mean that the trip could show on this report even if the vehicle was not moved. (I.e. the vehicle's engine was just quickly cycled or it was turned on, left to idle and then turned off)