- Choose how to connect the computer to the screen : HDMI (recommended) or VGA
- Computer : Laptop / Desktop, Windows or OSX
- A long video cable
- Power for the screen and computer
- Network : Wired or wireless for the computer
- Find a location for the computer, keyboard, mouse
- Mount the screen in the desired location
- Run the video cable from the computer to the screen
- Provide power to the screen and computer
Once you have the screen and computer connected:
- Login to your portal account as you normally would
- To clear the clutter of icons go Full Screen:
- Chrome / Firefox / Internet Explorer : Press F11
- Safari : From the View menu, select "Enter Full Screen" or press Control + Command + F
Need help installing the screen, pulling power and video cables?
- ClearPathGPS recommends you contact your local electrician or A/V specialist. They will be able to assist with the mounting and wiring needed.
Please do send in photos of the completed install. We love to see 'em!